The Community Partnership directly funds a range of services for adults in the local community which are delivered by our partner organisations.
As a community partnership we provide definitive advice and deliver services across the Richmond upon Thames borough and provide information and support to signpost you to other local services.
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group
- Stroke Support Group
- Parkinson’s Support Group
- Peer support group for people with dementia
- Peer led activity groups for people with mental health problems
- Expanding Horizons – taster sessions of activities for people with neurological conditions such as horse riding, water-skiing and archery
- Self-management and Well Being Classes for neuro-specific groups
- Awareness training across all delivery partners on dementia, neurological conditions and mental health
Health and Well-Being Services
- Well Being Day Services – Elleray Hall, Linden Hall and The Avenue Club
- Health Group for people from minority ethnic communities
- Relaxation and Meditation Groups
- Health and Well Being Activities at RACC– complementary therapies
- Low level & high level exercises classes for older people e.g. Zumba Gold, Tai Chi, Pilates & chair based exercises.
- Outdoor exercise classes e.g. Nordic Walking
- Providing and coordinating a range of befriending services
- Social activities for all abilities: The Avenue Club, Linden Hall and Elleray Hall such as Bridge Clubs, French Club and Book Clubs
- Outings and Social Events
- Arts and Crafts, creative writing
- RACC provides a wide range of courses for all ages and abilities
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Job Club for people with any disability including people with a learning disability
If you are not sure what you are looking for, or you are unable to find it, please contact us and one of our Information Navigators will be happy to provide advice or visit one of our Information Hubs located across the borough.